sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015

First Steps



Hello everyone. This time I want to talk you about my new friends of Freeletics and Fitbit.

Fitbit:
I don't buy already any fitbit gadget but I am now tracking my meals and my water consumption through the amazing app fitbit. Through this app you will be able to track your meals, water consumption, calories burned and track your exercise. Also you can make a plan for your personal weight if you have fitbit flex or any other device. According with each device you will find differents things you could track.

Freeletics:
This is the best app I found when I search for a virtual personal trainer. Right now I am doing Metis routine, which is compoused by three rounds of three different excercises. The first one is called burpees and you will have to do 10 of this in the first round, 25 in the second and 10 in the third one. The second excersise is called climbers and you will have to do the same repetitions of the previous. For the third one, which is just jumping in a particular way you will have to do the same ammount of repetitions. Right now I am doing this training in about 20 minutes. Even though I can see other users of Freeletics cna do this routine in around 3 minutes I will continue. This app is really encouraging me to continue with this fitness new way of life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario